Rule1: always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. what was your first concert like?
I went to see The Rolling Stones with my whole…
Rule 1: Do what amuses you.
Rule 2: Break chain emails / forwards / whatever.
Rule 6: There is no rule six.
1. You can only watch three movies for the next year. What are they?
Princess Bride, Ghostbusters, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. All of which I’ve seen enough to have mostly memorized anyway. (Them, and Rocky Horror.)
2. Why did you love your favourite band in High School?
Weird Al was my introduction to modern pop music and my key to being popular in certain circles (mostly at CTY).
3. If you could go back in time and punch one person in the face, who would it be?
My former boss at my first job out of college, the crook who ruined everyone’s credit ratings.
4. What is your favourite fandom you were ever involved in?
Glee, I guess? I’ve never been strongly involved in a fandom. If you expanded out to “internet community”, then the Talking Time LP crowd, hands down.
5. Do you have a go-to favourite quote? What is it?
I have a go-to favorite quote for just about every situation. Many of them make no sense unless you know me and my thought processes really well.
6. What was your best year?
Hurm. All of my post-freshman years of college were pretty great. The 2010-2011 corridor was actually quite good, as b-school was also good for me. 2006, 2012 and 2013 had noteworthy high points but also serious lows. 2008 sucked hairy goat ass.
7. If you could do anything you wanted and money was not an issue, what would it be?
Probably a little of a lot of different things. A little writing, a little financial management, a little teaching, a little acting, a little woodworking, etc etc. I’ve never had the passion to declare “I want to do this thing every day forever.”
8. Pick one: unicorns, dragons, or mermaids.
Dragons. Though if you’d said alicorns, there would be a competition here. (Mermaids were never in the running: I hate swimming.)
9. Which fictional character would you most like to have a real life relationship with?
Romantic, or just friendly? Because I feel like hanging out with the Gilmores would be a laugh riot, but I wouldn’t want to date either of them.
10. Have you ever stopped reading a book because you hated it so much? What was it?
I made it three hundred pages into Cryptonomicon before I just couldn’t take it anymore. Nothing made sense and very little had actually happened.
11. Do you wanna dance?